Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project 8 Starts Today!

Happy Project 8!!

Today, packets are going home with students for our first annual Project 8!  I am so sorry that they are 1 day late- it took MUCH longer to create this project and write the book for it than I originally thought.  Thanks for bearing with me! :)

Student Council students will be sent home with a large Project 8 envelope tonight:


Inside the envelope is a short note from me, some reminders and a calendar, telling students when to complete the 8 different projects.  There is also a Project 8 book that I wrote to help students to understand why we are doing each different project.  There are eight different stories to go along with the 8 different projects.  Hopefully this will add some more fun to our projects!


 Remember, most of the projects are an "on your own" type of project, but there are several projects we will be doing together- the first of which is tomorrow!

If you are able to help us with the Trash Pick-Up, we would love to have you!  We will starting at 4pm in my classroom.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Mrs. Stout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment